Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re placed between two panes of glass, these options are guarded against dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help lower the amount of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared with traditional roomside window treatments.1 And when you’re ready for a change, our exclusive snap-in technology helps you easily switch your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without roomside treatments
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Complement exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to plan a complimentary, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass choices from Pella of Kelowna.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.