Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re placed between two panes of glass, these products are protected from dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help lower the number of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared with traditional in-room window treatments.1 Then, when you’re ready for a change, our exclusive snap-in technology helps you easily switch your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Complement exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to schedule a complimentary, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass options from Pella of Kelowna.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.