No matter what manner of weather the Kelowna area is facing, you can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Kelowna can withstand it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. In fact, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help decrease your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to perform in specific climates across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your home in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the temperatures outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Kelowna can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, come in to your local showroom. Or call us at 250-863-7902 to plan your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.