Pella of Kelowna provides you useful and beautiful hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents in your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 holds windows in two locations with a single, easy-access handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to pull the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to create a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash tight to the weatherstripping to resist against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
- Autolock instantly locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift hardware
- Optional window opening control device complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some options
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a no-cost, in-home consultation or visit your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.